Terms of Sale and Return Policy
Last Updated: June 18, 2020
Certain products will be made available to you by AVEC DRINKS CO(“Company”, “us”, “we”) through our website AVECDRINKS.COM (“Site”). By purchasing any products through the Site, you signify that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these Terms of Sale and Return Policy in effect at the time of purchase ("Purchase Terms"). These Purchase Terms are subject to change without prior written notice at any time, in Company's sole discretion, and such changes shall apply to any purchases made after such changes are posted on the Site. Therefore, you should review these Purchase Terms prior to each purchase so you will understand the terms applicable to such transaction. If you do not agree to these Purchase Terms, do not make any purchases on the Site.
TERMS OF SALE:
- Purchases via the Site: You agree to pay Company all charges at the prices then in effect for the products you or other persons using your account or payment method may purchase, and you authorize Company to charge your chosen payment provider for any such purchases. Posted prices may not include sales tax, which may be charged to you when applicable. Company reserves the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing that it makes even if it has already requested payment. Products purchased or otherwise provided through the Site, including samples and gift items, are for personal use only and are not for resale. All purchases are subject to Company policies and procedures relating to shipping, delivery, returns and exchanges, as set forth in these Purchase Terms or on the Site.
- Purchase Qualifications; Account Security: To make a purchase on the Site, you must comply with these Purchase Terms. You agree to accept responsibility for all purchases and other activities that occur under your name and/or account. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel orders or terminate accounts, at any time at our sole discretion.
- Payment Method and Terms: By submitting an order through the Site, you authorize our designated payment processor to charge the account you specify for the purchase amount. All payments are to be made in United States Dollars.
- Product Descriptions, and Availability: The inclusion of any products on the Website does not imply or warrant that these products will be available at any particular time or that the listed attributes are accurate or complete. Company continually upgrades and revises its products to provide you with new products. Company may revise, discontinue or modify products at any time without prior notice to customers, and products may become unavailable without notice. Company shall have no liability of any kind if a product that has been ordered is unavailable. If necessary, Company reserves the right to substitute items of equal or greater value when an item is unavailable or Company may cancel the order.
- Corrections: We attempt to be as accurate as possible and eliminate errors on the Site, however, we do not warrant that any product or description, photograph, pricing or other information is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. In the event of an error, whether on the Site, in an order confirmation, in processing an order, delivering a product or otherwise, we reserve the right to correct such error and otherwise change or update the information on the Site at any time without notice, revise your order accordingly if necessary (including charging the correct price) and/or cancel your order and refund any amount charged.
- Risk of loss: The risk of loss and title for items purchased by you pass to you upon our delivery of the items to the carrier pursuant to these Purchase Terms. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments.
We do not accept any product returns. If your product was damaged in transit, you may request, within 30 days of the date of purchase, that the damaged product be replaced.
To make any of the above requests, please send an email to CHEERS@AVECDRINKS.COM detailing the order number and the product for which you would like a refund or exchange, along with a description of your concern or complaint. If your product was damaged in transit, please attach pictures for our review.
Upon receipt of your request, Company will make a determination, in its reasonable discretion, whether a product claimed to be damaged or defective was actually damaged or defective when originally delivered to you and used as intended. Requests for refunds and exchanges will be reviewed and determined on a case by case basis. Company reserves the right, in its reasonable discretion, to refuse to refund or exchange any product.